Thursday, September 25, 2008

After Big B its Ram Gopal Varma to turn Blogger

The latest to mount the blogwagon is none other than our own Ram Gopal Verma. Ramu, who has taken to blogging at Amitabh Bachchan's behest, reportedly loves the blog experience.


Ramu, who earlier had sworn that he would never blog, has started his own blog site. He says in his blog entry, "But blogging sounded like so much fun. It sounded like a very naughty activity."

"Besides, everyone who is worth anything these days is blogging. I couldn't be left out, could I?" reasons the man who loves to do the unpredictable.

Varma admits Big B influenced him to take to blogging. In fact, the super star urged the director to take the plunge.

"At first I laughed off the very thought of starting my own blog. I kept wondering how Amitji would sustain the blog on a day-to-day basis. Then I saw how passionately devoted he was to it. I grew interested," said Varma.

However, Varma's intentions and purpose are very different from Big B. he says, "The Big B's big blog is a full on day-to-day affair. He talks about his day-to-day activities. I think he basically sees it as a platform to express his thoughts unhampered and to communicate his thoughts with his audience. I won't be going to my blog site every day."

Well, Ramu's blog comes a week before the release of his "Sarkar Raj" on June 6. Just the right time to promote his film! Well, when his contemporaries like Aamir, SRK and Salman bank on blog, then why would our Ramu be far behind


Mohan Sehgal

Original article at : After Big B its Ram Gopal Varma to turn Blogger

No comments: